1. If the downward pressure on the object to be engraved is very large, consider whether you must use a tapered nose. If the diamond head of the engraving machine moves too much during the engraving process, the pressure on the side of the tool will cause the object to be engraved. Mobile. If an incorrect diamond knife is used, it can also cause the same problem. A 90 or 100 degree diamond knife will dig into the material, causing the material to move during the engraving process.
2. If it is made of plastic material, you can stick the transfer tape on the back of the engraved object, and then spray the side with the tape on the liquid spray glue, and then stick it on a surface that can be discarded, so as to avoid the use of double-sided Glue, leaving a surface that is difficult to clean. Because the reposting tape is easy to peel and clean. Use a special engraved belt. One side of this belt is more viscous than the other, so the plate can be moved or replaced at will.
3. Since the engraving machine is often equipped with multifunctional pliers or clamps, and they are made of iron, it is easy to cause damage to the engraved object or make it slip off during the engraving process, so use some rubber caps or rubber tubes. It is helpful to fix the object to be carved.
4. Check whether the pliers or chuck used for engraving is wrong. At the same time, the wear of the pliers or chuck of the engraving machine will also cause the dislocation of the engraved object. If the pliers or chuck is too tight, the carved object will be ejected at the moment when the cutter head touches the object to be carved.
5. For those carved objects with irregular shapes, they appear to be tightly fixed on the surface, and they will shake back and forth when subjected to downward pressure. At this time, you can try to put some waste under the object to increase friction. The other is to keep the packaging that comes with the item. Although the object is irregularly shaped, the packaging it carries may be very regular and easy to be fixed. Add a small strap to make an irregularly shaped object. Easy to be fixed. Or try tools to fix the regular parts, and discard the irregular parts.
The above are several methods of fixing materials for cnc router machines. If you still don’t understand, you can directly consult our online customer service to answer you.
Cncmachine.wiki supply CNC machine guide for EDM,Cnc Punching Machine,Cnc Milling Machine,Cnc Lathe Machine,Cnc Carving Machine,5 Axis Cnc Machine,Cnc Engraving Machine,Laser Cnc Machine,Metal Cnc Machine,CNC Bending Machine,CNC Grinding Machine,Home Cnc Machine,Wood Cnc Machine,3D Cnc Machine,Cnc Router Machine,Desktop Cnc Machine,Boring Machine,Swiss Machine,Turn-Mill Machine,CNC Spinning Machine,CNC Polishing Machine,Pipe Cnc Cutter,Hydraulic Press and Edge banding machine etc.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Several methods of fixing materials for stone engraving machine Upload to:10-11 2021
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks